You can find our customer testimonials on our Facebook page or on our review center. Here are some of them:
It is reliable. Just today I got my phone BlackBerry 8800 Curve unlocked. You guys are great!
- Ron S - US
I have a Blackberry Curve 9360 and wanted to use it on my trip. UnlockUnit did a great job and helped me to unlock my Blackberry. I’m very satisfied and will definitely use this service again.
- Noel M - France
Blackberry Torch 9860 successfully unlocked in just a few minutes! Highly recommended!
- Stephen K – Germany
Thank you so much for your quick response – very impressive. Definitely worth the money.
- Patrizio V - Italy
I was skeptical at first but decided to give it a try. It worked great! I’m really happy and I’ll recommend you guys to my friends.
- Allan W - US
Everything worked well with the unlock. I made some mistakes at first but the support team helped me and everything went perfect and easy. Thanks you!
- Angelita B – Spain
Can't be better!! Placed the order, got an e-mail in 5 minutes from your customer service, replied and then bang! In 5 minutes there's my code in my inbox. I though it would take hours and that there would be problems but you didn't dissapoint me. You're great!!!
- Mickael S - Sweden
Nice one. Wasn't expecting such a fast reply but what do you know, these guys are the real deal and the best I found in the last months. I'll be back for sure.
My phone doesn't ask for the unlock code. How do i enter the code?
Before placing an order make sure your phone is asking for *SIM Network Unlock Code*. If your phone doesn't ask for the unlock code, please try these formulas or contact us.
Will I void the warranty of my phone by unlocking it?
No, by unlocking your phone you do not void its warranty.
Is it safe to unlock my handset?
Unlocking your handset is 100% safe and secure. Using our genuine unlocking codes there is no risk of damaging your phone.
Is the unlock permanent?
Yes, the unlock is permanent. After you unlock your phone, you will be able to use it with any gsm network around the world.
How long does it usually take to receive the unlock code?
It depends on the phone model, country and network. For some models it takes only a few minutes, for others might take hours of days. Check delivery time here.
What should I do if I didn't receive the code in the estimated time?
First you have to check your spam folder(some emails might get trapped in the spam folder). Sometimes there might be some delays; rest assured we're doing our best to send you the code in the shortest time possible.
What do I have to do if the code doesn't work?
You have to contact us for further instructions. If it still doesn't work, you have to send us a video proof and you will get your money back.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept 3 methods of payment: PayPal, credit/debit card and Skrill.
Please check carefully if your order to unlock Blackberry Q10 fulfills the following:
1. Be sure that your phone is SIM locked. Insert another network SIM and wait for the unlocking message to be displayed. If your phone doesn’t show any unlocking message and if it works with another network SIM, then your handset is NOT Sim locked.
2. Be sure that you send us the correct IMEI. There are 2 ways you can get the IMEI of your phone. The first one is by dialing *#06# on your phone. The second one is to check the sticker underneath the battery of your handset. The IMEI is a 15 digit number that is unique for each handset.
3. Be sure to choose the original country and operator – NOT the one you wish to use it on! There are certain operators in certain countries that sell phones we can NOT unlock.
If you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements above, you will NOT be eligible for a refund. We support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock, that’s why if we generate a code for a wrong IMEI or a wrong network, we are not able to send your money back.
How To Unlock blackberry Q10
Here is the step-by-step process you need to follow in order to unlock Blackberry Q10. It’s a simple process that doesn’t involve any technical skills, so you don’t have to worry at all!
The process flow is like this:
1. You send us a few information about your phone. The details we need are:
- The IMEI of your phone.
- The country and network your phone is locked to. This is the country and network you originally bought your phone from.
- Your email address. We need you to enter the correct email address because this is where you will receive the unlock code for your phone.
2. Check price and availability and proceed to payment. A confirmation email will be dispatched on your email address after we receive your payment.
3. After a while you will receive on your email the code. It’s either an 8 digit code or a 16 digit code; it depends from a phone model to another.
Here is a video tutorial about how to use UnlockUnit.com
Instructions on how to use the code and how to unlock
Now that you have the unlock code, all you have to do is to insert another carrier SIM into your phone and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”. Then insert the code and your phone will be unlocked.
If your phone does not ask for the code and there is no designated field to enter the unlock code, then you have to contact us for further instructions.
The benefits of a Blackberry Q10 unlock are many! You will be free to use your phone with any network provider in any country around the world, as long as it’s a GSM network, that’s the most important benefit you’ll get, letting alone the fact that you will avoid expensive roaming fees when travelling abroad and you will greatly increase the value of your phone.
UNLOCKUNIT vs Other Online & Offline Services
Unlocking all brands
Latest phones on market
From the comfrot of your home
No risk to damage your phone
With UnlockUnit mobile app you can unlock your phone and even earn money by unlocking your friends phones.