Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock BlackBerry Evolve using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
This blog contain everything you need to know for a BlackBerry Evolve unlock: where you can purchase the network unlock code from, what’s the process like, and the overall instructions on how to encode the unlock code on your phone. Don’t worry as the whole process is a very simple one, it will only take you a few minutes and you don’t need to have any technical skills at all!
So, let’s get you started on this short tutorial about how to unlock BlackBerry Evolve .
Step 1: Where do I find the unlock code?
You will get the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. UnlockUnit.com is a website dedicated for unlocking mobile phones, including BlackBerry Evolve unlock. It’s a guaranteed and professional service used by thousands of people that need to unlock their phones.
Step 2: What’s the process?
You can watch this video on how to unlock BlackBerry Evolve:
You will have a number of benefits if you unlock Evolve . Here are just a few of them: you’ll have the freedom and flexibility to use your BlackBerry with any network carrier around the world, including O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers, At&t, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, and many others; you will avoid expensive roaming fees and you will consistently increase the value of your phone.
Here’s what you need to do to get the unlock code:
1. Go to UnlockUnit.com
2. In the yellow box enter the IMEI of your phone. This is a 15 digit number that is unique for each phone. You can find it by dialing *#06# on your phone. Another way to get the IMEI of your BlackBerry is to pull out the battery and read it from the sticker on the back of your phone. The unlock code that you will receive totally depends on this IMEI number, so be sure to fill in the correct IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write your email address, otherwise, the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the BlackBerry Evolve unlock code: PayPal, Skrill and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while you will receive the unlock code for your Evolve.
Step 3: How do I insert the code to unlock my BlackBerry Evolve?
– Insert another carrier SIM into your BlackBerry, other than the original SIM card.
– Wait until your phone reads “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin”.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then contact us and we will provide you instructions on how to enter the code.