Here is a step-by-step guide about how to unlock Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
This guide contains everything you need to know for a Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 unlock: where to procure the code from, what is the process flow, and instructions for how to enter the code on your phone. Don’t worry, the whole process is a very simple one, it will only take you a couple of minutes and you don’t have to have any technical skills at all!
So, let’s get you started on this short tutorial about how to unlock Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599.
Step 1:Where do I get the unlock code?
You will obtain the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. UnlockUnit.com is an online platform for unlocking mobile phones, including Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 unlock.It’s a guaranteed and professional service used by thousands of people that need to unlock their phones.
You can watch this video on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599:
You will have numerous benefits if you unlock Galaxy Exhibit T599. Here are just a few of them: you’ll have the freedom to use your Samsung with any network carrier around the world, including At&t, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many others; you will avoid expensive roaming fees and you will consistently increase the value of your phone.
Here’s what you have to do to get the unlock code:
2. In the yellow box enter the IMEI of your phone. This is a 15 digit number that is unique for each phone. You can find it by dialing *#06# on your phone. Another way to get the IMEI of your Samsung is to pull out the battery and read it from the sticker on the back of your phone. The unlock code that you will receive totally depends on this IMEI number, so be sure to fill in the correct IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write your email address, otherwise the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 unlock code: PayPal, Skrill and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while you will receive the unlock code for your Galaxy Exhibit T599.
Step 3: How do I insert the code to unlock my Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599?
– Insert another carrier SIM into your Samsung, other than the original SIM card.
– Wait until your phone reads “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin”.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: #7465625*638*#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.