Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock LG K40 using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
In this tutorial, you’ll find all the details you need to know on how to successfully unlock an LG K40: Where to get the code from, what necessary steps and process to follow, and how to key in the unlock code on your phone. There’s nothing to worry about the entire process as it is very straightforward and easy to follow. It will only take a few minutes of your time, and will not require technical knowledge.
So, here are the steps on how to unlock LG K40 .
Step 1: Where do I get the unlock code for my phone?
Get the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. UnlockUnit.com . It’s a website dedicated to unlocking mobile phones, including LG K40 unlock. It’s a guaranteed and professional service used by thousands of people that need to unlock their phones.
Step 2: How does it work?
You can watch this video on how to unlock LG K40:
Unlocking your LG K40 will have several benefits if you decide to get it unlocked. Here’s a few of them: the freedom to use your LG with any other network carriers around the world, including T-Mobile, Vodafone, AT&T, Orange, Claro, SFR, O2, TIM, Fido, Rogers, and many more. Another perk is you will no longer have to suffer from high roaming fees and you will automatically raise the value of your phone.
Follow these steps to get the unlock code for your phone:
1. Go to UnlockUnit.com
2. In the yellow field enter your mobile phone’ IMEI number. That’s the 15 digit number that is unique for any phone. You’ll find the IMEI of your phone by dialling *#06#. It will be displayed on the screen. Another way to retrieve the IMEI of your LG is to grab the battery out and read it from the sticker located below the battery. The unlock code that you’ll receive is determined by the correctness of your IMEI number, so make certain to complete the right IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write your email address, otherwise, the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the LG K40 unlock code: PayPal, Skrill and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your G7 ThinQ.
Step 3: How do I unlock my LG K40 by code?
– Insert another carrier SIM into your LG, other than the original SIM card.
– Wait until your phone reads “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin”.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: 2945#*model number# or *#865625#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.