Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock Sony Xperia L3 using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
In this tutorial, you’ll find everything that you need to learn on how to successfully unlock a Sony Xperia L3, where to get the code from, what are the steps needed and the process flow and the instructions for inputting the unlock code on your phone. The process is simple and straightforward, so no need to worry about having technical knowledge, and it will only need a few minutes of your time.
So, let’s start with this quick tutorial on how you can successfully unlock Sony Xperia L3.
Step 1: Where do I get the unlock code?
You will get the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. This is an online platform specialized in unlocking phones, and the Sony Xperia L3 unlock will be performed here. UnlockUnit.com offers a professional and guaranteed to unlock service which has been used by thousands of people to unlock similar phones like yours.
Step 2: How does it work?
You can watch this video on how to unlock Sony Xperia L3:
…Or follow these steps! Here’s what you have to do to get the unlock code:
2. In the yellow box enter the IMEI of your phone. This is a 15 digit number that is unique to each phone. You can find it by dialling *#06# on your phone. Another way to get the IMEI of your Sony is to pull out the battery and read it from the sticker on the back of your phone. The unlock code that you will receive totally depends on this IMEI number, so be sure to fill in the correct IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Complete your order with the email address where you want to get the unlock code. Make sure to write your correct email, because, if you insert a wrong email, the unlock code will be delivered to it. And you will not be able to retrieve it.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the Sony Xperia L3 unlock code: PayPal, Skrill and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your Xperia 10 Plus.
Step 3: How do I unlock my Sony Xperia L3 by code?
– Insert a non-accepted SIM card into your Sony, other than your network’s SIM card
– – The “Network Unlock Successful” message will be displayed on your screen.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: #987654321#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.
You will have numerous benefits if you unlock your Xperia 10 Plus. Here are just a few of them: you’ll have the freedom to use your Sony with any network carrier around the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many others; you will avoid expensive roaming fees and you will consistently increase the value of your phone.