Please check carefully if your order to unlock Samsung Galaxy Nexus fulfills the following:
1. Be sure that your phone is SIM locked. Insert another network SIM and wait for the unlocking message to be displayed. If your phone doesn’t show any unlocking message and if it works with another network SIM, then your handset is NOT Sim locked.
2. Be sure that you send us the correct IMEI. There are 2 ways you can get the IMEI of your phone. The first one is by dialing *#06# on your phone. The second one is to check the sticker underneath the battery of your handset. The IMEI is a 15 digit number that is unique for each handset.
3. Be sure to choose the original country and operator – NOT the one you wish to use it on! There are certain operators in certain countries that sell phones we can NOT unlock.
If you place a wrong order by not fulfilling the requirements above, you will NOT be eligible for a refund. We support the cost for each IMEI we try to unlock, that’s why if we generate a code for a wrong IMEI or a wrong network, we are not able to send your money back.
Here is the step-by-step process you need to follow in order to unlock Samsung Galaxy Nexus. It’s a simple process that doesn’t involve any technical skills, so you don’t have to worry at all!
The process flow is like this:
1. You send us a few information about your phone. The details we need are:
- The IMEI of your phone.
- The country and network your phone is locked to. This is the country and network you originally bought your phone from.
- Your email address. We need you to enter the correct email address because this is where you will receive the unlock code for your phone.
2. Check price and availability and proceed to payment. A confirmation email will be dispatched on your email address after we receive your payment.
3. After a while you will receive on your email the code. It’s either an 8 digit code or a 16 digit code; it depends from a phone model to another.
Here is a video tutorial about how to use UnlockUnit.com
Instructions on how to use the code and how to unlock
Now that you have the unlock code, all you have to do is to insert another carrier SIM into your phone and wait for your phone to read “Enter unlock code” or “Pin Network Unlock Code”. Then insert the code and your phone will be unlocked.
If your phone does not ask for the code and there is no designated field to enter the unlock code, then you have to contact us for further instructions.
The benefits of a Samsung Galaxy Nexus unlock are many! You will be free to use your phone with any network provider in any country around the world, as long as it’s a GSM network, that’s the most important benefit you’ll get, letting alone the fact that you will avoid expensive roaming fees when travelling abroad and you will greatly increase the value of your phone.