Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock HTC U12 life using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
This guide contains everything you need to know for an HTC U12 life unlock: where to procure the code from, what is the process flow, and instructions for how to enter the code on your phone. Don’t worry, the whole process is a very simple one, it will only take you a couple of minutes and you don’t have to have any technical skills at all!
So, let’s get you started on this short tutorial about how to unlock HTC U12 life.
Step 1: Where do I get the unlock code?
You will obtain the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. UnlockUnit.com is an online platform for unlocking mobile phones, including HTC U12 life unlock. It’s a guaranteed and professional service used by thousands of people that need to unlock their phones.
Step 2: What is the process flow?
You can watch this video on how to unlock HTC U12 life:
You will have numerous benefits if you unlock L20. Here are just a few of them: you’ll have the freedom to use your HTC with any network carrier around the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many others; you will avoid expensive roaming fees and you will consistently increase the value of your phone.
Here’s what you have to do to get the unlock code:
1. Go to UnlockUnit.com
2. In the yellow box enter the IMEI of your phone. This is a 15 digit number that is unique to each phone. You can find it by dialing *#06# on your phone. Another way to get the IMEI of your HTC is to pull out the battery and read it from the sticker on the back of your phone. The unlock code that you will receive totally depends on this IMEI number, so be sure to fill in the correct IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write your email address, otherwise, the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the HTC U12 life unlock code: PayPal, Skrill and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your 10.
Step 3: How do I insert the code to unlock my HTC U12 life?
– Insert another carrier SIM into your HTC, other than the original SIM card.
– Wait until your phone reads “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin”.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If the unlock code doesn’t work you have to make a hard reset of your phone and after that try again. Please be informed that the hard-reset will restore your phone to the factory settings, so all settings, apps and data added by you will be removed.
Here you can find the necessary information to hard reset your phone: http://www.hard-reset.com/htc. Also, you need to make sure that you’re running stock ROM (the original ROM of the phone) for the unlock code to work.