Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock Huawei P20 Pro using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
In this guide, you will find all you need to know to unlock a Huawei P20 Pro: where to buy the code from, what are the required steps and process flow and the instructions for inserting the unlock code on your phone. You shouldn’t worry as the entire process is simple and straightforward. It requires a couple of minutes and you don’t need any technical knowledge.
So, let’s get you started on this short tutorial about how to unlock Huawei P20 Pro.
Step 1: From where do I get the unlock code for my phone?
You will obtain the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. UnlockUnit.com is an online platform for unlocking mobile phones, including Huawei P20 Pro unlock. It’s a guaranteed and professional service used by thousands of people that need to unlock their phones.
Step 2: How does it work?
You can watch this video on how to unlock Huawei P20 Pro:
You will have several benefits if you decide to unlock your Huawei P20 Pro. Here are only a few of them: you have the freedom to use your Huawei P20 Pro with any network carrier across the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many more; you will avoid high roaming fees and you’ll regularly raise the value of your cell phone.
Follow these steps to get the unlock code for your phone:
2. In the yellow box enter the IMEI of your phone. This is a 15 digit number that is unique to each phone. You can find it by dialing *#06# on your phone. Another way to get the IMEI of your Huawei P20 Pro is to pull out the battery and read it from the sticker on the back of your phone. The unlock code that you will receive totally depends on this IMEI number, so be sure to fill in the correct IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write your email address, otherwise, the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. Finally, the payment. There are 2 payment methods from which you can choose to make the purchase of the Huawei P20 Pro unlock code: PayPal and Credit Card. Choose your preferred payment method.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your P20 Pro.
Step 3: Where do I insert the code to unlock my Huawei P20 Pro?
– Insert a non-accepted SIM card into your Huawei P20 Pro, other than your network’s SIM card
– After a short period of time, your phone will display “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin“.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The “Network Unlock Successful” message will be displayed on your screen.