Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock LG W10 using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
In this guide, you’ll find all you need to know to unlock an LG W10: where to purchase the code from, what are the necessary steps and process flow and the directions for inserting the unlock code on your phone. There’s no need to worry as the entire process is simple and very straightforward. It will only take you a couple of minutes and you don’t need to have any technical knowledge.
So, here are the steps on how to unlock LG W10.
Step 1: From where do I get the unlock code for my phone?
You will get the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. UnlockUnit.com is a website for unlocking mobile phones, including LG W10 unlock. It’s a guaranteed and professional service used by thousands of people that need to unlock their phones.
Step 2: How does it work?
You can watch this video on how to unlock LG W10:
You will have several benefits if you decide to unlock your LG W10. Here are only a few of them: you have the freedom to use your LG with any network carrier across the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many more; you will avoid high roaming fees and you’ll regularly raise the value of your cellphone.
Follow these steps to get the unlock code for your phone:
1. Go to UnlockUnit.com
2. In the yellow field enter your mobile phone’ IMEI number. That’s the 15 digit number that is unique for any phone. You’ll find the IMEI of your phone by dialing *#06#. It will be displayed on the screen. Another way to retrieve the IMEI of your LG is to grab the battery out and read it from the sticker located below the battery. The unlock code that you’ll receive is determined by the correctness of your IMEI number, so make certain to complete the right IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write your email address, otherwise, the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. The last step is the payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the LG W10 unlock code: PayPal, Skrill and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your LG W10.
Step 3: How do I unlock my LG W10 by code?
– Insert another carrier SIM into your LG, other than the original SIM card.
– Wait until your phone reads “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin”.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: 2945#*model number# or *#865625#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.