Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
Here comes the new flagship of Samsung, with great high-end specs and revolutionary design that’s been getting a lot of good praises in the tech community. And if you ask us, it surely is one of the most remarkable Android smartphones out there.
In this blog, we will give you the knowledge on how you can unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018): where to buy the network code, the process flow, and instructions on how you can easily enter the code on your phone. Not to worry though as the whole process is pretty straight forward, and it will only take a few minutes of your time. You also do not need any technical skills to do it!
Keeping it short, this is everything you need to do in order to unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018):
Step 1: Find an unlock code provider
Get the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. UnlockUnit.com is actually a website dedicated to mobile phone unlocking, including the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018). It’s a guaranteed and professional service used by thousands of people that need to unlock their phones.
Step 2: Place your order
You can watch this video on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) :
The number of benefits you will get when you unlock your Galaxy J7 (2018) are many. Including the freedom to use your Samsung with any network/carrier around the globe, including Vodafone, At&t, , T-Mobile, Claro, SFR, O2, TIM, Rogers, Telus, and many others. You can skip the expensive roaming fees from your carrier, plus you get to increase the value of your phone should you want to sell it after a certain time.
Here’s what you have to do to get the unlock code:
2. In the yellow box enter the IMEI of your phone. This is a 15 digit number that is unique to each phone. You can find it by dialing *#06# on your phone. Another way to get the IMEI of your Samsung is to pull out the battery and read it from the sticker on the back of your phone. The unlock code that you will receive totally depends on this IMEI number, so be sure to fill in the correct IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write your email address, otherwise, the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) unlock code: PayPal, Skrill and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your Galaxy J7 (2018).
Step 3: Insert the code and unlock your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018)
– Insert another carrier SIM into your Samsung, other than the original SIM card.
– Wait until your phone reads “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin”.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: #7465625*638*#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.