Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
This guide includes all you need to know for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2: where do you get the code from, what’s the process like, and instructions for how to enter the code on your telephone. Don’t worry, the complete process is simple and it’ll only take you a short while and you don’t need to have any tech skills whatsoever!
Keeping it short, this is everything you need to do in order to unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2:
Step 1: Find an unlock code provider
You will obtain the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. UnlockUnit.com is an online platform for unlocking mobile phones, including Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2. It’s a guaranteed and professional service used by thousands of people that need to unlock their phones.
Step 2: Place your order
You can watch this video on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2:
If you unlock Galaxy J7 Prime 2 by code, you will have several benefits. A few of these benefits are: the option and freedom to use your Samsung phone with any network carrier around the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many more; you can avoid high roaming costs and you can also raise the value of your phone.
Here’s what you have to do to get the unlock code:
2. In the yellow box enter the IMEI of your phone. This is a 15 digit number that is unique to each phone. You can find it by dialing *#06# on your phone. The unlock code that you will receive totally depends on this IMEI number, so be sure to fill in the correct IMEI.
3. The country and network carrier on which the phone is locked have to be selected. Attention! Select the network on which your phone is actually locked, NOT the network on which you plan on using the phone in the future.
4. Fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write your email address, otherwise, the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 unlock code: PayPal, Skrill and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your Galaxy J7 Prime 2.
Step 3: Insert the code and unlock your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2
– Insert another carrier SIM into your Samsung, other than the original SIM card.
– Wait until your phone reads “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin”.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: #7465625*638*#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.