Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
In this guide, you will find all you need to know to unlock a Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium: where to buy the code from, what are the required steps and process flow and the instructions for inserting the unlock code on your phone. You shouldn’t worry as the entire process is simple and straightforward. It requires a couple of minutes and you don’t need any technical knowledge.
So, let’s get you started on this short tutorial about how to unlock Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium.
Step 1: Where do I get the unlock code?
You will get the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. This is an online platform specialized in unlocking phones, and the Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium unlock will be performed here. UnlockUnit.com offers a professional and guaranteed unlock service which has been used by thousands of people to unlock similar phones like yours.
Step 2: How does it work?
You can watch this video on how to unlock Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium:
…Or follow these steps! Here’s what you have to do to get the unlock code:
2. In the yellow box enter the IMEI of your phone. This is a 15 digit number that is unique to each phone. You can find it by dialing *#06# on your phone. Another way to get the IMEI of your Sony is to pull out the battery and read it from the sticker on the back of your phone. The unlock code that you will receive totally depends on this IMEI number, so be sure to fill in the correct IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Complete your order with the email address where you want to get the unlock code. Make sure to write your correct email, because, if you insert a wrong email, the unlock code will be delivered to it. And you will not be able to retrieve it.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium unlock code: PayPal, Skrill and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your Xperia XZ2 Premium.
Step 3: How do I unlock my Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium by code?
– Insert a non-accepted SIM card into your Sony, other than your network’s SIM card
– – The “Network Unlock Successful” message will be displayed on your screen.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: #987654321#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.
You will have numerous benefits if you unlock your Xperia XZ2 Premium. Here are just a few of them: you’ll have the freedom to use your Sony with any network carrier around the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many others; you will avoid expensive roaming fees and you will consistently increase the value of your phone.