Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock Huawei P Smart Z using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
In this tutorial, you’ll find everything that you need to know on how to unlock a Huawei P Smart Z: where you can purchase the code from, what required steps and process you need to do for adding the unlock code on your phone. Don’t worry though as the whole process is straightforward and simple to follow. It will only take you a couple of minutes and you don’t even need any extensive technical knowledge.
So, let’s get started with this tutorial about how to easily unlock Huawei P Smart Z.
Step 1: From where do I get the unlock code for my phone?
Get your unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. UnlockUnit.com is a website dedicated to unlocking mobile phones, including unlocking the Huawei P Smart Z. It’s a guaranteed genuine and professional service used by thousands of people around the world in need of network unlocking for their phones.
Step 2: How does it work?
You can watch this video on how to unlock Huawei P Smart Z:
You will have several benefits if you decide to unlock your Huawei P Smart Z. Here are only a few of them: you have the freedom to use your Huawei P Smart Z with any network carrier across the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many more; you will avoid high roaming fees and you’ll regularly raise the value of your cell phone.
Follow these steps to get the unlock code for your phone:
2. In the yellow box enter the IMEI of your phone. This is a 15 digit number that is unique to each phone. You can find it by dialing *#06# on your phone. Another way to get the IMEI of your Huawei P Smart Z is to pull out the battery and read it from the sticker on the back of your phone. The unlock code that you will receive totally depends on this IMEI number, so be sure to fill in the correct IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write your email address, otherwise, the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. Finally, the payment. There are 2 payment methods from which you can choose to make the purchase of the Huawei P Smart Z unlock code: PayPal and Credit Card. Choose your preferred payment method.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your P30 lite
Step 3: Where do I insert the code to unlock my Huawei P Smart Z?
– Insert a non-accepted SIM card into your Huawei P Smart Z, other than your network’s SIM card
– After a short period of time, your phone will display “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin“.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The “Network Unlock Successful” message will be displayed on your screen.