Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock Motorola Moto E5 using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
In this guide, you will find all you need to know to unlock a Motorola Moto E5: where to buy the code from, what are the required steps and process flow and the instructions for inserting the unlock code on your phone. You shouldn’t worry as the entire process is simple and straightforward. It requires a couple of minutes and you don’t need any technical knowledge.
So, let’s get you started on this short tutorial about how to unlock Motorola Moto E5.
Step 1: From where do I get the unlock code for my phone?
You will get the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. This is an online platform specialized in unlocking phones, and the Motorola Mote E5 unlock be performed here. UnlockUnit.com offers a professional and guaranteed to unlock service which has been used by thousands of people to unlock similar phones like yours.
Step 2: How does the unlock process work?
You can watch this video on how to unlock Motorola Moto E5:
You will have numerous benefits if you unlock Moto E5. Here are just a few of them: you’ll have the freedom to use your Motorola with any network carrier around the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many others; you will avoid expensive roaming fees and you will consistently increase the value of your phone.
Here’s what you have to do to get the unlock code:
1. Go to UnlockUnit.com
2. In the yellow box enter the IMEI of your phone. This is a 15 digit number that is unique to each phone. You can find it by dialing *#06# on your phone. Another way to get the IMEI of your Motorola is to pull out the battery and read it from the sticker on the back of your phone. The unlock code that you will receive totally depends on this IMEI number, so be sure to fill in the correct IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write your email address, otherwise, the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the Motorola Moto E5 unlock code: PayPal and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your Moto E5.
Step 3: How do I insert the code to unlock my Motorola Moto E5?
– Insert another carrier SIM into your Motorola, other than the original SIM card.
– Wait until your phone reads “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin”.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone is not prompting you to enter a code and you are receiving this message “Cellphone is blocked, please contact service provider” or a similar message, as if making a call press #073887*. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.