Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
This guide contains everything you need to know for a Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) unlock: where to procure the code from, what is the process flow and instructions for how to enter the code on your phone. Don’t worry, the whole process is a very simple one, it will only take you a couple of minutes and you don’t have to have any technical skills at all!
So, let’s get you started on this short tutorial about how to unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018).
Step 1: From where do I get the unlock code for my phone?
You will obtain the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. The online platform UnlockUnit.com helps you unlock mobile phones, including Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) unlock. This professional service was employed by thousands of folks that required to unlock their phones through unlocking codes.
Step 2: How does it work?
You can watch this video on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018):
You have several benefits if you decide to unlock your Galaxy A8 (2018). Here are only a few of them: you have the freedom to use your Samsung with any network carrier across the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many more; you will avoid high roaming fees and you’ll regularly raise the value of your cell phone.
Here’s what you have to do to get the unlock code:
2. Enter your phone’s IMEI in the yellow box. This is the 15 digits unique number for each phone. To find your phone’s IMEI, you have to dial *#06# and it will be displayed on the screen. However, another way to find the IMEI of your Samsung is to remove the back cover and read the sticker located behind the battery. Also, make sure you fill in the correct IMEI because the unlock code is unique and dependent on each individual IMEI.
3. Choose the country and network carrier on which your phone is currently locked to. Warning! Do not choose the network where you want to use your mobile from now on, you must select the one on which you first bought your telephone from.
4. Insert the email address where the unlock code will be sent. Make sure to enter the correct email address, because the unlock code will be sent to this address. And otherwise, the code will be sent to the wrong email address.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) unlock code: PayPal or Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your Galaxy A8 (2018).
Step 3: Where do I insert the code to unlock my Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)
– Insert another carrier SIM into your Samsung, other than your network’s SIM card.
– After a short period of time, your phone will display “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin“.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone doesn’t prompt you for the unlock code and it only displays “Network Locked” then, you must dial #7465625*638*#. Once asked for the code, enter the unlock code and your phone will display “Network Unlock Successful” and will be unlocked.