Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock Huawei P20 Lite using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
This guide includes all you need to know for unlocking your Huawei P20 Lite: where do you get the code from, what’s the process like, and instructions for how to enter the code on your telephone. Don’t worry, the complete process is simple and it’ll only take you a short while and you don’t need to have any tech skills whatsoever!
So, let’s get you started on this short tutorial about how to unlock Huawei P20 Lite.
Step 1: Where do I get the unlock code?
You will obtain the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. UnlockUnit.com is an online platform for unlocking mobile phones, including Huawei P20 Lite unlock. It’s a guaranteed and professional service used by thousands of people that need to unlock their phones.
Step 2: How does the unlock process work?
You can watch this video on how to unlock Huawei P20 Lite:
If you unlock P20 Lite by code, you will have several benefits. A few of these benefits are: the option and freedom to use your Huawei phone with any network carrier around the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many more; you can avoid high roaming costs and you can also raise the value of your phone.
Follow these steps to get the unlock code for your phone:
2. In the yellow field enter your mobile phone’ IMEI number. That’s the 15 digit number that is unique for any phone. You’ll find the IMEI of your phone by dialing *#06#. It will be displayed on the screen. Another way to retrieve the IMEI of your Huawei is to grab the battery out and read it from the sticker located below the battery. The unlock code that you’ll receive is determined by the correctness of your IMEI number, so make certain to complete the right IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write your email address, otherwise, the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the Huawei P20 Lite unlock code: PayPal, Skrill and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your P20 Lite.
Step 3: Where do I insert the code to unlock my Huawei P20 Lite?
– Insert a SIM card from another network into the Huawei, apart from the initial SIM card.
– After a short period of time, your phone will display “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin“.
– Now it is time to enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The “Network Unlock Successful” message will be displayed on your screen.