Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock LG K10 (2018) using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
This guide includes all you need to know for unlocking your LG K10 (2018): where do you get the code from, what’s the process like, and instructions for how to enter the code on your telephone. Don’t worry, the complete process is simple and it’ll only take you a short while and you don’t need to have any tech skills whatsoever!
So, let’s get you started on this short tutorial about how to unlock LG K10 (2018).
Step 1: From where do I get the unlock code for my phone?
You will get the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. This is an online platform specialized in unlocking phones, and the LG K10 (2018) unlock be performed here. UnlockUnit.com offers a professional and guaranteed to unlock service which has been used by thousands of people to unlock similar phones like yours.
Step 2: How does the unlock process work?
You can watch this video on how to unlock LG K10 (2018):
If you unlock LG K10 (2018) by code, you will have several benefits. A few of these benefits are: the option and freedom to use your Samsung phone with any network carrier around the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many more; you can avoid high roaming costs and you can also raise the value of your phone.
Here’s what you have to do to get the unlock code:
1. Go to UnlockUnit.com
2. Enter your phone’s IMEI in the yellow box. This is the 15 digits unique number for each phone. To find your phone’s IMEI, you have to dial *#06# and it will be displayed on the screen. However, another way to find the IMEI of your LG is to remove the back cover and read the sticker located behind the battery. Also, make sure you fill in the correct IMEI because the unlock code is unique and dependent on each individual IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write your email address, otherwise, the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the LG K10 (2018) unlock code: PayPal, Skrill and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your K10 (2018).
Step 3: How do I insert the code to unlock my LG K10 (2018)?
– Insert another carrier SIM into your LG, other than the original SIM card.
– Wait until your phone reads “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin”.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: 2945#*model number# or *#865625#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.