Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
This guide includes all you need to know for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018): where do you get the code from, what’s the process like, and instructions for how to enter the code on your telephone. Don’t worry, the complete process is simple and it’ll only take you a short while and you don’t need to have any tech skills whatsoever!
So, let’s get you started on this short tutorial about how to unlock Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018).
Step 1: Where can I get my unlock code?
You will obtain the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. The online platform UnlockUnit.com helps you unlock mobile phones, including Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) unlock. This professional service was employed by thousands of folks that required to unlock their phones through unlocking codes.
Step 2: What is the process flow?
You can watch this video on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018):
If you unlock Galaxy A8+ (2018) by code, you will have several benefits. A few of these benefits are: the option and freedom to use your Samsung phone with any network carrier around the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many more; you can avoid high roaming costs and you can also raise the value of your phone.
Here’s what you have to do to get the unlock code:
2. In the yellow box enter the IMEI of your phone. This is a 15 digit number that is unique to each phone. You can find it by dialing *#06# on your phone. Another way to get the IMEI of your Samsung is to pull out the battery and read it from the sticker on the back of your phone. The unlock code that you will receive totally depends on this IMEI number, so be sure to fill in the correct IMEI.
3. The country and network carrier on which the phone is locked have to be selected. Attention! Select the network on which your phone is actually locked, NOT the network on which you plan on using the phone in the future.
4. Insert the email address where the unlock code will be sent. Make sure to enter the correct email address, because the unlock code will be sent to this address. And otherwise, the code will be sent to the wrong email address.
5. The very last step involves the payment of your order. You will have to option to choose from 2 payment methods to buy the Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) Primary unlock code: PayPal or Credit Card. You can choose the one that suits you best.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your Galaxy A8+ (2018).
Step 3: Where do I insert the code to unlock my Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018)
– Insert another carrier SIM into your Samsung, other than your network’s SIM card.
– – Wait until your phone reads “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin”.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: #7465625*638*#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.