Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy S9 using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is the manufacturer’s newest flagship, featuring a high-end spec sheet and a revolutionary designed, already praised by the tech community. And, if you ask us, it’s definitely one of the most impressive Android smartphones ever made, from all points of view!
This guide contains everything you need to know for a Samsung Galaxy S9 unlock: where to procure the code from, what is the process flow, and instructions for how to enter the code on your phone. Don’t worry, the whole process is a very simple one, it will only take you a couple of minutes and you don’t have to have any technical skills at all!
Keeping it short, this is everything you need to do in order to unlock Samsung Galaxy S9:
Step 1: Find an unlock code provider
You will obtain the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. UnlockUnit.com is an online platform for unlocking mobile phones, including Samsung Galaxy S9. It’s a guaranteed and professional service used by thousands of people that need to unlock their phones.
Step 2: Place your order
You can watch this video on how to unlock Samsung Galaxy S9:
You will have numerous benefits if you unlock Galaxy S9. Here are just a few of them: you’ll have the freedom to use your Samsung with any network carrier around the world, including At&t, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many others; you will avoid expensive roaming fees and you will consistently increase the value of your phone.
Here’s what you have to do to get the unlock code:
2. In the yellow box enter the IMEI of your phone. This is a 15 digit number that is unique to each phone. You can find it by dialing *#06# on your phone. The unlock code that you will receive totally depends on this IMEI number, so be sure to fill in the correct IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write your email address, otherwise, the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the Samsung Galaxy S9 unlock code: PayPal, Skrill and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your Galaxy S9.
Step 3: Insert the code and unlock your Samsung Galaxy S9
– Insert another carrier SIM into your Samsung, other than the original SIM card.
– Wait until your phone reads “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin”.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: #7465625*638*#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.