Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock LG K8 (2018) using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
This guide contains everything you need to know for an LG K8 (2018) unlock: where to procure the code from, what is the process flow, and instructions for how to enter the code on your phone. Don’t worry, the whole process is a very simple one, it will only take you a couple of minutes and you don’t have to have any technical skills at all!
So, let’s get you started on this short tutorial about how to unlock LG K8 (2018).
Step 1: Where do I get the unlock code?
You will get the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. This is an online platform specialized in unlocking phones, and the LG K8 (2018) Prime unlock be performed here. UnlockUnit.com offers a professional and guaranteed to unlock service which has been used by thousands of people to unlock similar phones like yours.
Step 2: How does it work?
You can watch this video on how to unlock LG K8 (2018):
If you unlock K8 (2018) by code, you will have several benefits. A few of these benefits are: the option and freedom to use your LG phone with any network carrier around the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many more; you can avoid high roaming costs and you can also raise the value of your phone.
Here’s what you have to do to get the unlock code:
1. Go to UnlockUnit.com
2. In the yellow box enter the IMEI of your phone. This is a 15 digit number that is unique to each phone. You can find it by dialing *#06# on your phone. Another way to get the IMEI of your LG is to pull out the battery and read it from the sticker on the back of your phone. The unlock code that you will receive totally depends on this IMEI number, so be sure to fill in the correct IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write your email address, otherwise, the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the LG K8 (2018) unlock code: PayPal, Skrill and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your K8 (2018).
Step 3: How do I insert the code to unlock my LG K8 (2018)?
– Insert another carrier SIM into your LG, other than the original SIM card.
– Wait until your phone reads “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin”.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: 2945#*model number# or *#865625#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.