Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock Sony Xperia XZ2 using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
This guide includes all you need to know for unlocking your Sony Xperia XZ2: where do you get the code from, what’s the process like, and instructions for how to enter the code on your telephone. Don’t worry, the complete process is simple and it’ll only take you a short while and you don’t need to have any tech skills whatsoever!
So, let’s get you started on this short tutorial about how to unlock Sony Xperia XZ2.
Step 1: Where can I get my unlock code?
You will obtain the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. UnlockUnit.com is an online platform for unlocking mobile phones, including Sony Xperia XZ2 unlock. It’s a guaranteed and professional service used by thousands of people that need to unlock their phones.
Step 2:How does the unlock process work?
You can watch this video on how to unlock Sony Xperia XZ2:
…Or follow these steps! Here’s what you have to do to get the unlock code:
2. In the yellow field enter your mobile phone’ IMEI number. That’s the 15 digit number that is unique for any phone. You’ll find the IMEI of your phone by dialing *#06#. It will be displayed on the screen. Another way to retrieve the IMEI of your Sony is to grab the battery out and read it from the sticker located below the battery. The unlock code that you’ll receive is determined by the correctness of your IMEI number, so make certain to complete the right IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Fill in your email address where you want to receive the unlock code. Be sure to correctly write your email address, otherwise, the unlock code will be sent to a wrong address.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the Sony Xperia XZ2 unlock code: PayPal, Skrill and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your Xperia XZ2.
Step 3: How do I insert the code to unlock my Sony Xperia XZ2?
– Insert a non-accepted SIM card into your Sony, other than your network’s SIM card
– – The “Network Unlock Successful” message will be displayed on your screen.
– Enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: #987654321#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.
You will have numerous benefits if you unlock Xperia XZ2. Here are just a few of them: you’ll have the freedom to use your Sony with any network carrier around the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many others; you will avoid expensive roaming fees and you will consistently increase the value of your phone.