Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock Sony Xperia L2 using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
This guide includes all you need to know for unlocking your Sony Xperia L2: where do you get the code from, what’s the process like, and instructions for how to enter the code on your telephone. Don’t worry, the complete process is simple and it’ll only take you a short while and you don’t need to have any tech skills whatsoever!
So, let’s get you started on this short tutorial about how to unlock Sony Xperia L2.
Step 1: Where can I get my unlock code?
You will obtain the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. UnlockUnit.com is an online platform for unlocking mobile phones, including Sony Xperia L2 unlock. It’s a guaranteed and professional service used by thousands of people that need to unlock their phones.
Step 2: How does the unlock process work?
You can watch this video on how to unlock Sony Xperia L2:
Or follow these steps! Here are the steps required to get the unlock code:
2. Enter your phone’s IMEI in the yellow box. This is the 15 digits unique number for each phone. To find your phone’s IMEI, you have to dial *#06# and it will be displayed on the screen. However, another way to find the IMEI of your Sony is to remove the back cover and read the sticker located behind the battery. Also, make sure you fill to enter the correct IMEI because the unlock code is unique and dependent on each individual IMEI.
3. Select the country and network your phone is locked to. Attention! Do not select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from.
4. Insert the email address where the unlock code will be sent. Make sure to enter the correct email address, because the unlock code will be sent to this address. And otherwise, the code will be sent to the wrong email address.
5. The last step is payment. There are 3 payment methods you can use to purchase the Sony Xperia L2 unlock code: PayPal and Credit Card. Pick the one that is most convenient for you and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your Xperia L2.
Step 3: Where do I insert the code to unlock my Sony Xperia L2?
– Insert another carrier SIM into your Sony, other than the original SIM card.
– Wait until your phone reads “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin”.
– Now it is time to enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed.
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: #987654321#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.
You will have numerous benefits if you unlock Xperia L2. Here are just a few of them: you’ll have the freedom to use your Sony with any network carrier around the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many others; you will avoid expensive roaming fees and you will consistently increase the value of your phone.