Here is a step-by-step guide on how to unlock Sony Xperia XA2 using unlocking codes to work on any GSM Network.
This guide includes all you need to know for unlocking your Sony Xperia XA2: where do you get the code from, what’s the process like, and instructions for how to enter the code on your telephone. Don’t worry, the complete process is simple and it’ll only take you a short while and you don’t need to have any tech skills whatsoever!
So, let’s get you started on this short tutorial about how to unlock Sony Xperia XA2.
Step 1: From where do I get the unlock code for my phone?
You will obtain the unlock code from www.unlockunit.com. UnlockUnit.com is an online platform for unlocking mobile phones, including Sony Xperia XA2 unlock. It’s a guaranteed and professional service used by thousands of people that need to unlock their phones.
Step 2: What is the process flow?
You can watch this video on how to unlock Sony Xperia XA2:
Or follow these steps! Here are the steps required to get the unlock code:
2. In the yellow field enter your mobile phone’s IMEI number. That’s the 15 digit number that is unique for any phone. You’ll find the IMEI of your phone by dialing *#06#. It will be displayed on the screen. Another way to retrieve the IMEI of your Sony is to grab the battery out and read it from the sticker located below the battery. The unlock code that you’ll receive is determined by the correctness of your IMEI number, so make sure to complete the right IMEI.
3. Choose the country and network carrier on which your phone is currently locked to. Warning! Do not choose the network where you want to use your mobile from now on, you must select the one on which you first bought your telephone from.
4. Insert the email address where the unlock code will be sent. Make sure to enter the correct email address, because the unlock code will be sent to this address. And otherwise, the code will be sent to the wrong email address.
5. The very last step involves the payment of your order. You will have to option to choose from 2 payment methods to buy the Sony Xperia XA2 unlock code: PayPal or Credit Card. You can choose the one that suits you best.
Once the order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and after a while, you will receive the unlock code for your Xperia XA2.
Step 3: How do I unlock my Sony Xperia XA2?
– Insert a non-accepted SIM card into your Sony, other than your network’s SIM card
– Wait until your phone reads “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin”.
– Now it is time to enter the unlock code into the blank field.
– The “Network Unlock Successful” message will be displayed on your screen.
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: #987654321#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.
You will have numerous benefits if you unlock Xperia XA2. Here are just a few of them: you’ll have the freedom to use your Sony with any network carrier around the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many others; you will avoid expensive roaming fees and you will consistently increase the value of your phone.